Speech Therapy jobs
Speech Therapy jobs

Speech Pathology Jobs

Advanced Care Therapy Group offers speech pathology jobs in school districts throughout the state of California. Our focus is within our California community and you. Over the past 15 years we have developed great relationships and provided exceptional services to thousands students.

There are several reasons why we have solely focused on providing services for California school districts. Firstly, we want to ensure that you get all the attention you need to provide above the board services. Secondly, our school district clients also deserve our attention to ensure all state-level and district-level mandates are adhered to.

Educational Based Speech Therapy

School-based speech therapy is a related service that supports the educational program for students who have a disorder in communication in one or more of the following areas:

  • Articulation: The production of speech sounds significantly interferes with communication and attracts adverse attention.
  • Language: Inappropriate or inadequate acquisition, comprehension or expression of spoken language.
  • Fluency: Difficulties which result in the abnormal flow of verbal expression to such a degree that they adversely affect communication.
  • Voice: A voice that is characterized by persistent, defective vocal quality, pitch or loudness.

Service Delivery Models

  • Classroom based collaborative services and school staff consultation, designed to maximize the student’s communication skills for improved participation in curriculum activities
  • Small group work designed to build speech and language skills to support and enhance interactive communication skills through peer modeling Individual treatment sessions for selected intense interventions
  • After school programs which include parent participation and training.


To apply for speech pathology Jobs, you must ensure you meet the minimum requirements. Please review below. We look forward to working with you and matching your job needs with available job positions.

An earned master’s degree in communicative disorders or speech pathology from an
accredited college or university.

A valid license issued by the California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board (https://www.speechandhearing.ca.gov/)

Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or a Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)